Save a Life. Donate Today.
Solari is an award-winning non-profit that provides crisis and human services, including suicide prevention hotlines. Solari is proud to partner with Starbucks to raise awareness to prevent suicides.
- 44,000 Americans die by suicide each year.
- Eight out of ten people considering suicide give some sign of their intentions.
- Talking about suicide may reduce rather than increase suicidal ideation.
Donate today, or text SOLARI to 44-321.
If you or a loved one are currently in crisis, please reach out to Solari’s 24/7/365 crisis line at 602-222-9444.
Starbucks & Solari
In honor of a Starbucks team member who died by suicide, Starbucks has teamed up with Solari to raise awareness and prevent suicides. Together, we can connect people with the resources necessary to prevent crisis situations and provide support to prevent suicide.
Suicide Prevention Resources:
- Solari Crisis Response Network
- Mental Health America
- National Alliance of Mental Illness
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
If you or a loved one are currently in crisis, please reach out to Solari’s 24/7/365 crisis line at 602-222-9444. In case of emergency, always call 911.